Sunbeam Products, Inc doing business as Jarden Consumer Solutions, its affiliates and subsidiaries (hereinafter collectively referred to as “SPI”) warrant that, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship (the “Warranty”). Please preserve the Warranty Card and Cash Memo duly stamped and signed by the dealer, as this will be required for any claims under this Warranty.
• The rights and benefits under this Warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this Warranty.
• During the period Warranty, SPI at its choice will repair or replace this product or any component of the product found to be defective free of cost through (the Dealer from whom the product was purchased or through the service center listed in card-business people to confirm), provided that:
- SPI is promptly informed of the defect.
- The product has not been altered in any way or subjected to misuse or repair by the person other than a person authorized by SPI.
• No rights are given under the Warranty to a person acquiring the product second hand.
• Any repaired or replaced product will be warranted on these terms for the remaining portion of the Warranty in the country where the product was purchased.
• Liability for consequential loss or damage is neither accepted nor is it implied.
• The following are not covered under SPI’s Warranty:
a. If product was used in any manner other than the intended use.
b. If product has not been used according to the instruction manual/User’s Manual, included with the product.
c. If defects are caused by improper or reckless use.
d. If product was altered or repaired by anyone other than those authorized by the national manufacturer, importer or respective merchant.
e. Use of incorrect current or voltage or faulty electric power supply.
f. Normal wearing and tearing of parts and accessories resulting from regular use.
g. Damages resulting from transportation, accidents, mishandling or negligence on the part of the customer.
h. The following part/components:
• Glass container
• Light bulb
i. Industrial or commercial use of product.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist.